- PowerFlex 525 AC Drive overview
- Power ratings of 0.4…22 kW / 0.5…30 Hp in global voltages from 100…600V
- Features a modular design with an innovative, removable control core that allows simultaneous installation and software configuration
- Offers a wide range of motor control, including volts per hertz, sensorless vector control, and closed loop velocity vector control
- Supports seamless integration into the Logix environment and EtherNet/IP networks with built-in EtherNet/IP™
- Operates in high ambient temperatures up to 70 °C (158 °F) with current derating and a control module fan kit
- Offers compact footprint relative to its power range and Zero Stacking™ mounting with 50 mm airflow gap
- Provides permanent magnet motor control to help improve energy efficiency and reduce related costs
- Features Safe Torque-off which is certified at PLd/SIL2 Cat 3.
PowerFlex® 525 AC Drives feature an innovative, modular design to support fast and easy installation and configuration. This next generation of compact drives offers embedded EtherNet/IP™ communications, USB programming, and standard safety features. PowerFlex 525 drives, which offer a power rating of 0.4…22 kW (0.5…30 Hp) with global voltage classes of 100…600V, provide a variety of motor control and flexible mounting options.
- Below PowerFlex Series Drives also available:-
PowerFlex 400 (Fan & Pump)
Find more products from Allen Bradley (Rockwell Automation) by clicking here https://www.asteamtechnologies.com/allen_bradley/